Friday 23 March 2012

Anime

For those who watch anime, I'd like to ask you: Do you watch Fate/Zero? It's a prequel to the 25-episode anime show Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Stay Night was an average show, but Fate/Zero is definitely better! The second half of the show is coming out in the first or second week of April. I seriously can't wait for it! Recently, I've watched Natusume Yuujinchou Shi, it's quite nice anyway. It's quite new and the 11th episode is gonna be released soon, I'm not sure when, I don't usually follow-up with the dates. Every week I just randomly check it on a free anime-viewing website, anime44.com. My elder sis suggested I watch Chihayafuru, it's all about this traditional Japanese card game called karuta or something. I heard it's a story about friendship. The best anime I've watched so far is Fullmetal Alchemsit Brotherhood. It's just an awesome show! The characters are awesome and good too! Any other animes you dear readers would like to recommend? Comment below pls and thank you :)
(Some of the characters from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

No comments:

Post a Comment