Friday, 23 March 2012

School's going to re-open this Monday. Great. I don't hate school but I don't feel that happy and warm feeling anymore. I won't say it's stressfull. I'm not pressured to the core either. Sigh. I just have to adapt to the changes anyway, maybe I'm not used to how things are going this year. But I'm just glad I'm not the only one who's missing 2011. Oh well, like they say, we have to leave the past behind in order to progress. Back to talking about the holidays, I made a checklist about a week before the 10-day break started. I tried to do beneficial things on the holidays; play the piano, homeworks, learn new things and so on. One thing I didn't do was studying. Haha, the hardest thing to do during the holidays. I could say I ticked most of all the things, well I did all of them. But the truth is.... less than 10% was spent on beneficial things, the other 90% probably goes to...Facebook, Youtube and 9gag.  Oh,well. I can't say much on this. Everyone's facing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment