Friday 4 May 2012

Avengers Feedback.

Hey, guys!
So yesterday I went to the cinema to watch the Avengers movie which lasted for about two and a half-hours. I completely enjoyed watching the movie even though the cinema theatre was new and the air-conditioner was freezing cold plus the rashes were worsening, it wasn't able to distract me from keeping my eyes off the screen.
Captain America is so good looking! 
Captain America has that "I'm incredible" look, doesn't he?
In case you guys have not watch this show, let me tell you it's AWESOME in 3D and there are some comedy parts. I find it amusing when Captain America and Iron Man/ Tony Stark always argue and have disagreements, but in the end they all worked as a team to defeat the villain Loki. 
Natasha Romanoff, played by Scarlett Johansson, is so beautiful and attractive in the movie! O_O And I just remembered she was the one in the Dolce & Gabbana perfume advertisement that me and my sister used to chuckle about. Sorry, no offence, Scarlett?




















No comments:

Post a Comment